I’m a 25 year veteran of the voice over industry who has delivered thousands of commercial, corporate, and e-learning projects on time and on budget for clients in the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. My goal is to be more than just a deep voice, but to serve as a sustaining resource for you and your company. Visit my voiceover services page to learn more about the types of services I provide.
Other professional experience includes training employees for a Fortune 100 company, and serving as partner in an oil and gas investments company.
My interests include classic cars and classic rock. (You know all the songs they play on the classic rock stations? I played them when they were new.)
Community service includes Rotary International and 14 years on the board of a food bank. I have volunteered in prisons since 2008.
- Professional Studio quality dry voice audio recorded in a 5 Carat Platinum Vocalbooth® with non-parallel walls for audibly superior sound.
- Source Connect equipped
- Skype and phone patch available for session direction
- Access to external studios for ISDN
- High-speed cable internet for fast uploads of your audio
- Michael Joly, Blue, and Audio-Technica microphones
- Yamaha and FocusRite preamps